Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
JeanValjean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:57 pm   

Moving buttons

As the subject implies, i have a slight problem.

I found this script, made especially for my mud... Its a calender thing, that keeps track of the time in there.

Well, the thing is, that it makes a button with a tiny clock on it, that one can then push, to get your calender updated. Thats all fine and stuff, but i cant figure out how to move the button to where it fits into my window. I cannot find it in the settings editor either, is there a special trick to this?

JeanV
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:07 pm   

If you right-click on the button, it should open the Settings Editor to the right place.
JeanValjean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:51 pm   

Hmm, yeah, I tried that too, perhaps my zmud is just screwed up... I don't know, do you want me export the script in here?

JeanV
Mixsel
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:42 pm   

If your using any version made in the last couple years? or so, do what lightbulb said then click on the Position/Size tab (third one over)in the edit window that should pop up

if right clicking the button didn't pop up the buttons settings, just right click the button you wanna mess with, now your in settings editor, then click the edit button and then that buttons edit window should come to front and then click the tab labeled "Position/Size" and poke around there and experiment with all that fun stuff :)

Z
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:24 pm   

Make sure you have selected "Show Hidden" and "Show Inherited".

Sorry we can't be of more help, but you really aren't giving us anything to work with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: