Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
SpinDrJr
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:16 pm   

Window auto refocus?

I've done some extensive searching of past topics and can't seem to find an answer quite suited to this. I have my main mud window and then several channel-specific windows. Focus works fine with capturing info etc but when i click the tab to see whats happening on another channel focus is changed to that window. What I need is a trigger, either global or one to put in each window, that refocuses on the main window when it loses focus. The channel windows sometimes don't recieve info after i switch to them so some trigger that fires off any info going to that window doesn't really work. Any suggestions?
thanks
Danlo
Magician

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:11 pm   

You could try this. In each of your Channel windows, create an Expression trigger
Pattern: %window != "<Name of Main Window>"
Commands: <Name of Main Window>:#noop

That should set the refocus back to your main window.
SpinDrJr
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:38 pm   

Oh- had some trouble with this as I wasn't familiar with expression triggers, but I have it set to an expression trigger but it doesn't seem to be working quite like I want. When I click a tabbed channel window focus remains on it. If, however, I click on say, triggers, then the expression trigger fires and focus is set to main window. Any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: