Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
foundre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:22 pm   

database error...installation problem?

I installed the server for starwars galaxies. The db setup properly from what i can see and i tried to add the game from the admin terminal. I get this error:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/rebx64e/public_html/zmap/addgame.php on line 40

Table 'rebx64e_zmap.games' doesn't exist

The table does infact exist at the location that it is looking. Any ideas?

Nikki@rebx.com
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:54 am   

Did you modify all of the files mentioned in the readme documentation? Unfortunately, nobody else has really tested these scripts and I'm just a beginner at php and MySQL, so you are going to have to play with it to try and get it to work. You're the first one I've heard trying this on another server.
gpouliot
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:03 pm   

I'd be more than happy to help test out these scripts (be sure to see my other post on the subject).

The scripts aren't working because when the table creation php file creates the tables, it names the Games, Users and Problems tables with a capital letter. Unfortunately, most of the other php pages reference those same tables in lower case.

To solve your problem, you have go through the PHP files and change all the references to the games, users and problems tables to Games, Users and Problems.

It might be a good idea to do this in the zip file thats available for download. It would make setting up these scripts much easier.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: