Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Cronje

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:45 am   

Chat Name Color

Is there a way to change the color of a person's chat name when they chat to you? Currently it's green and I don't like it.
nexela
Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:43 am   

Yes by reading the helpfile for #TRIGGER and #COLOR

And since you supplied NO examples of what your chats look like Im gonna use my psychic powers and recieve something like this

#TRIGGER {^~[Chat~]:} {#COLOR Yellow}
Ryntrax
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:28 pm   

Nexela I think the question was more like this... If I am chatting with someone that does not have a formated chat script of is chatting straight from zchat, how do i get the out put to the Mud Output window to display all default chat text in a color other than default green. I have also tried to change this setting and have come to no avail. When ZMUD gets the text If it wasnt formated with color and what not the it is just flat green which is hard to see in the mud.
And no you should not have to make a trigger just to color an input that is standard. There is an option in the display settings but it has no effect.

So an example would be.

Player chats to everyone:
Player emotes to everyone:
Player chats to you:
Player emotes to you:

So no reason to be all rude and stuff for him not suppling an example there isnt one it is default that he is talking about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: