Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Daemin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:42 pm   

Just installed AC explorer, says trial expiered

Tried it on 3 seperate computers, none of which have ever had AC Explorer pro installed on them, and they all say the licenses has expiered. What gives?

Also, i orderd a copy of the software with pay pal, but it hasnt been confirmed yet. Whats up with that?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:22 am   

I'll check the AC Explorer binary. It's possible the expiration date used in the eLicense wrapper has expired and that I need to rewrap it. I'll look into this next week. Unfortunately, once it is expired on your system, there is no way to reset it. To use it you'll have to buy it and use the 30-day refund if you don't like it.

For PayPal, if you don't enter a confirmed address, then the order must be processed manually, which can take up to 48 hours.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: