Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
amene

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:59 pm   

version conflict between 5.55 and 6.16

I have both 5.55 and 6.16 installed on my computer. I have been using 5.55 to roll a character, but while this is running, when I try to start 6.16 simultaneously, it brings up my 5.55 screen. Is there some way I can change settings so I can run both versions at the same time. Thanks Cool
lethe
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:39 am   

I've got a follow-up question to this, is it possible to run two instances of zmud at once? (I use 7 (!!!) windows to sort up info on my main mud, and 5 on my second mud. Squeezing 12 windows into one screen gets cluttered, even at 1600x1200.)

Or would it be possible to have muds on separate _screens_, so I could switch between my two muds and it instantly brings up all 5 or 7 windows for the mud that is currently active, and totally hiding everything from the other?
nexela
Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:05 am   

Only one instance of ZMUD at a time :P Try the Tray windows plugin on this website it might do what you need I don't use it so I have no clue even if it still works with the newer version but I don't see why not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: