Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Whim
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:15 pm   

zExplorer database maintenance

does anyone maintain the zExplorer online database for AC2? I've submitted reports for a good few of the erroneous items, but haven't seen anything happen with them.

also, would it be possible to request a "my published items" browser or something like it? Something that lets you see all the items you've published for quick access to edit & update them in the future...
Whim
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:51 pm   

if no-one currently looks after the db, I'd be happy to volunteer.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:18 pm   

Whim, send me an email with your zExplorer user name and I'll set you up as a moderator for that database. This will allow you to edit/delete items directly from the zExplorer interface and then upload your changes to the database.

I have to admit that I have not had the time to look at the "Report" items submitted by people for any of the games. Unfortunately, there isn't any way to give a normal user access to the "Reports" list and currently the database displays all of the reports for all of the games in a single list instead of sorting them by game. With my focus on the ZuggMail project right now, I don't know when I'll have time to get to this and improve it. But for now it's easy for me to give someone moderator access to the database so that they can directly maintain the database from within zExplorer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: