Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
nazradin
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:34 pm   

multi account question and problem

1st the problem

i just started using zmudd 7.03 to access both of my gemstone accounts they both use a copy of the same settings everthing seems to work fine then the second account (the new one) seems to get into some sort of loop opening two capture windows causing zmudd to crash.

I have tried turning the relevant triggers off on the second account but it still happens, it sometimes works fine and then when i log in for another session while loading mapper same problem with capture windows happens .. this is when it happens most, it means i have to delete and reset the entire settings for account.

any idea what is causing this?

also a question when i first set up secondary account the two main game windows had tabs at the top which made it easy to swap between characters , now I need to use ctrl-tab to swap how do i get the tabs back , i have multi tab set in the windows config
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:51 am   

I am guessing you have saved layouts for both accounts. Turn these off by editting the characters in the character selection window.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: