Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

alex80it

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:55 am   

Map conversion to PREVIOUS version

Hello!
I have recently installed the latest version of zMud as a shareware, and converted all my map files into the new mdb format.
This version, however, keeps giving me access violation errors on win2K, so I wanted to revert to the old version.
Problem is, my map files are now totally useless, as they are saved in mdb format, and zMud 6.16 won't open them anymore.
What to do?

Thanks in advance,
Alex
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:13 pm   

There is no way for v6.16 to open MDB files. The mapper format was completely changed after v6.16 to use the Microsoft Access database format. However, if you converted them, your previous *.ZZZ and *.MAP files should still be intact. zMUD doesn't touch those files when you upgrade.

However, the 6.62 version should work fine on Win2k since that's what I developed it under. Send me an email with the specific error message and where it occurs in zMUD and I'll try to help more.

Oh, and this is really a zMUD issue, not a zMapper issue and you'll probably get more help in the zMUD forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: