Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Kronas
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:14 am   

Achaea Auto target

Hi I'm new at this and have been fiddling around.I have a set target set, but I found it easier to have the target ready as soon s it detects it.eg Enter a room a wolverine attacks you. I have a macro that DSL @target already done so I immediately attack it.And some targets that dont attack its still reconizes the target upon entering room has it selected already and if I choose to do so I use the macro to attack it.
you just copy part of the pattern that will execute the target,eg wolverine pounces on you,in the value I put #cw red;t wolverine;'wolverine:and thats it.use your macro that has the targets and then just DSL @target.
Latus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:29 pm   

Here's the problem with this. Follow the scenario I'll describe:

You're standing in a room.

Wolverine comes in, attacks you. You target the wolverine, and start attacking it. Skunk comes in the room. You target the skunk, and start attacking it.You now have a wolverine and a skunk both attacking you.

Setting targets is fairly simple and easy, not worth automating in my opinion. You seem to have a decent way worked around with "t wolverine" and macros to fit it.. I think that'll work fine without any additions to it.
Kronas
Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:33 am   

ummm you mis read it Latus,the pattern is the wolverine is attacking you
and the command high lights that pattern followed by t wolvwerine and then execute the attack with the macro.the skunk does not attack you when you enter.Nor do you attack the skunk.the trigger just inputs your target.so you dont have to hit ummmm,like **** what is the wolvrine target so to speak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: