Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Whim
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:13 pm   

additional flags for AC2

Icons for the Continent Recall Nexuses (Nexi?) would be helpful for route planning, and allegiance hall & NPC icons would help reduce the large amount of PoI icons on the map.

Also would it be possible to re-introduce minimum level requirements for portals & lifestones as per AC Explorer, as well as including portal/lifestone/nexus recall options for route finder?

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:40 pm   

I'll look at added an NPC icon and an icon for buildings such as allegiance halls. Not sure about the "Nexi" icons...can't you just use the normal portal icon? Since I'm not playing AC2 you might need to give me more info on this.

On the recall options, the ability to add recall locations or portal spells is planned for a future version of zExplorer. I just added the support for this to the map database in the last beta version of zMUD and now I just need to add the user interface to access this part of the database in zExplorer. But right now I'm looking at the priority of various projects to decide which product to update next.
Whim
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:50 pm   

the nex(i) are essentially secondary lifestones rather than portals (the difference being portals send you from a fixed point to anywhere else, while lifestones take you from anywhere else to a fixed point ) - when you complete all the vaults on one continent, you can "tie" to the continent's nexus stone in each capital. You still have a normal lifestone recall skill, plus up to four nexus recall skills, fixed at Cragstone, Ikeras, Linvak Tukal & Arramora* depending on the number of vaults you've progressed through.

*The Arramora recall nexus is gained from a different Hero quest, not the vaults, but it functions the same way otherwise.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:23 am   

I've added Portal Commands to the latest version of zExplorer. As in zMUD, these allow you to assign a command to a location for teleporting. So, you can right-click on the Nexus that you can recall to and add it as a "Nexus recall" portal. Then the route finding will use this teleport in it's calculation. Use the Edit/Portals menu to view all of your portals and to enable/disable them. I think that will take care of what you requested.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: