Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

BJV

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:39 pm   

Linking to Levels

I love the features of zmud mapper and zmapper but have been trying to figure out if you can link between levels. It's a snap to link between zones but I would prefer for some areas to use levels so I can see the shaded rooms. Is it possible to link from one level to another?
Thanks for any help anyone may be able to give.
mr_kent
Enchanter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:58 pm   

quote:
Originally posted by BJV

I love the features of zmud mapper and zmapper but have been trying to figure out if you can link between levels. It's a snap to link between zones but I would prefer for some areas to use levels so I can see the shaded rooms. Is it possible to link from one level to another?
Thanks for any help anyone may be able to give.

The easiest way is to create the first room of the next level on the existing level and create the link before moving the room to the level you'd like it to be on. The link will stay connected even spanning levels.

You can also move any other room temporarily to the first level to create additional links and then move them back.
BJV

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:54 am   

Thanks.. Moving a room worked like a charm. I'm ever so grateful for the help and advice.
I love the features of zmud and zmapper and the help I've gotten here. Thanks.
Happy Holidays!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: