Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Snookumz
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:27 am   

zMUD Lock-Up

I have a problem that occurs only when trying to connect to my own mud. I always have my mud running but when the second I click Connect from the zMUD icon select window, zMUD locks up and I have to CTRL+ALT+DELETE and force it to close.

I am running Beta Version 6.65

I did not have this problem previous to 6.65 as far as I know. I will check again using 6.62 non-beta.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:45 am   

sounds like a corrupted character database. Try deleting that character icon and rebuilding it from scratch. If that doesn't work, rename the appropriate .mdb file and let zmud recreate it (after that overwrite that file with the old file).
Snookumz
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:09 am   

I've tried deleting the icon and making a new one by clicking New -> Typing in Host/Port -> Save -> Connect and it does same thing.
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:21 pm   

quote:
I did not have this problem previous to 6.65 as far as I know. I will check again using 6.62 non-beta.

If you didn't have this problem prior to 6.65, it's a beta problem and should be discussed on the Beta forum. Before even mentioning it there, you should try it with the current beta version (6.66 as of this moment). There wouldn't be any reason to report it if it's already been fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: