Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
lyas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:22 pm   

ac exe pro

I have version 3.3. But I cannot get it to update.
Is anyone else having this problem or know if something changed
that I dont know about?

thanks...
Aiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:25 pm   

yes this is unsettling. I haventy been able to update for some time. the link to acspedia is bad or something, because that is where it fails. Zugg, can you do something about this please? I dont want to think I made a mistake by registering this awesome product.

How long will this product be supported? I have no plans to switch games. I have played AC since 99 and I still love it every bit as much. thanks for your attention.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:43 pm   

Make sure you go to www.acspedia.com and follow the instructions given there to update your copy of AC Explorer so that it points to the new ACSpedia database. AC Spedia moved and changed hosts, so there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. It's up to them to serve the database properly. If their site is not handling AC Explorer updates properly, then you need to email them to fix it. I don't have any control over their database.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: