Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
dmhansen77
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:37 pm   

Mapper in Zmud 6.62

I know that most people will be using zmapper...but just a couple of suggestions for the built-in mapper in 6.62. In the previous versions, there was a way to toggle between a 3D view of the room or a flat version of the room. Is there a way to do that in 6.62, and if not...that's a good suggestion Wink. Also...in the previous versions you could just right click on the mapper queue and either delete the last command or clear the queue. Is this again possible in 6.62 and if so another suggestion.
Thanks Very Happy
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am   

To clear the queue, double-click on it. There isn't any right-click menu anymore, although the new beta version will probably let you view the entire queue when right-clicking so I might add a Clear option to that menu as well.

As far as the 3D view vs flat view, you'd need to use zMapper for this. Change the definition of the default room and just add a simple filled square for the shape and turn off the default drawing flag. You can make your rooms look like anything you want using this method. I don't have any plans to add support for this outside of using zMapper. The whole purpose of zMapper is to enhance your map.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: