Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
eiekal
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:21 pm   

What scripts do the Guru's use?

If the zmud guru's wouldn't mind sharing their scripts, I think this would be very beneficial to the community. Knowing that those scripts are deemed to be the most valued of all the scripts they see... well.. I'd sure convert them so they could be used on the mud I play :) I think most others would find them of value too. Would the Guru's share how they set up zmud in text form or is this a pipe dream of mine? :)
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:28 pm   

I have done that many times. All my scripts though are works in progress. At least until I make it so that the script can play a character for me from level 1 to max, well enough that that no one knows it is a script. Never quite gotten that far, but everyone has a right to dream.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:33 am   

In reality, I don't use that many scripts while playing a MUD. Most of what I have is simple automation and formatting triggers, nothing too complex. The more complex scripts that I do write are generally for other people that ask for them here in the forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: