Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
illnon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:58 pm   

ZMud Question...

Hi,

I just bought a new computer, and i was just wondering how I can move my zmud program there. I tried downloading zmud to my new computer but when I typed in my order ID, it encountered some errors. Do i have to buy buy zmud again to play it in this computer? :(

thanks,
Paul
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:31 pm   

No, you don't have to buy zMUD again. Currently, zMUD allows you three licenses (all with the same Order ID). This was originally intended to allow for the occasional, temporary loss of a license due to hard-drive problems or reformatting, but you are permitted to use them on different computers and many people use all three simultaneously. If they are all in use, you can free one (or more) by unlicensing the program that's using it.

The basic steps for moving from one computer to another are:
1. Unlicense zMUD on old computer
2. Install zMUD on new computer

Without knowing the errors you're encountering, that's as detailed an answer as I can give.

NOTE: On a new computer, if nobody has used it with zMUD before you should get the 30-day trial so the errors aren't likely to have anything to do with licensing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: