Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
palio
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:37 am   

Help please

Basically this trigger casts iron golem then checks to see what iron golem skill is at, if its less then 100 then it casts it again, if its over 100 it moves onto the next spell I am practicing. If my mana drops to less then maxmana/10 it should heal full me then move on again, however for some reason the heal full event triggers repeatedly I have tried adding in a sleep;wait 6000;stand;heal full; but that dont seem to work any better, it still triggers it over and over making me heal full myself repeatedly. Is there a way to make the second if only trigger one time then wait for a given time before attempting to re-trigger?

Mud Output:
099% iron golem

#TRIGGER {(*)~% iron golem} {#if (%1<100) {#var spellname {iron golem};c 'iron golem'} {#T- "iron golem"};prac abc 'iron golem';#IF (@mana < (@maxmana / 10)) { heal full} {}} "Up Skills2|iron golem"
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:26 am   

Assuming that 'prac' is what's producing the trigger pattern, it should be the final command of the trigger and probably shouldn't be used at all when you want to stop or pause the loop.

#TR {(%d)~% iron golem} {#IF (@mana < (@maxmana / 10)) {heal full} {#IF (%1 < 100) {#VAR spellname {iron golem};c 'iron golem'} {#T- "iron golem"};prac abc 'iron golem'}} "Up Skills2|iron golem"
palio
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:35 am   

Even turning this around the heal full triggers about 3-4 times
Is there no way to trigger it once then stop it for say 2 min
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:17 am   

Your problem is elsewhere in your script then.

#TR {(%d)~% iron golem} {#IF (@mana < (@maxmana / 10)) {heal full} {#IF (%1 < 100) {#VAR spellname {iron golem};c 'iron golem'} {#T- "iron golem"};prac abc 'iron golem'}} "Up Skills2|iron golem"

The blue portion of the trigger is done if (@mana < (@maxmana / 10)) is true. The red portion is done if it's false. As you can see, "heal full" only occurs when the statement is true, and there's nothing in the blue portion of the trigger to cause it to retrigger.

The trigger retriggers itself with the "prac abc 'iron golem'" command which is in the red portion and is only sent if the mana statement was false, in which case "heal full" would not have been sent.

Since "heal full" and "prac abc 'iron golem'" are never sent at the same time by this trigger, there's no possible way for it to be the cause of your problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: