Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Ldy DeFiant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:31 pm   

AC explorer support

As the support page for AC explorer did not have the new locations for the Sept update, I have to ask, is support for ac explorer coming to an end? The auto cal feature has not worked for me for the last several patches, so finding those locations makes or breaks the program for me.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:49 pm   

If you look a bit further down in this very forum you will see a post called "Memory locations for this month (Sept)" which has the locations. I just havn't gotten around to updating the main support page yet. Support for AC Explorer (or, more for zExplorer in the future) will certainly continue, but since I no longer play AC, I rely on other users to post the memory locations.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: