Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Rapa Nui

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:45 pm   

retrieving order & reg from slaved winxp drive

Ok so I've read just about everything I can find on retrieving my order # and registration, but my winXP drive refuses to boot, so I have it slaved to a *cough* win98 drive, and I am slowly burning off the contents so I can wipe it. However - finding the order# and reg info for ACEx seems impossible, since every time I query for the eLicense it looks for it on the master and not the slave. I've tried borging into user.dat files to no avail. Tried searching for files containing the zugg and zmud words, as well as elicense specifically but oddly there seems to be nothing like that on the slave. If anyone has an absolute path to their elicense info let me know, I've tried in (btw F is the slave XP drive) f:/documents & settings, f:/windows
and all other possible avenues.

Argh bad enough I can't play AC on this dinosaur drive, but how will I ever live without ACEx!?!

Thanks in advance.
-Rapa Nui
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:11 pm   

Just email support@zuggsoft.com with the name and email address you used to register AC Explorer and we can look up your reg code. You aren't going to find it in any readable format on your system in your situation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: