Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Tam De LThor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:49 pm   

candeth keep

Where is it? The maps should be updated to have this new town and directions to it by now?!
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:32 am   

if you have ac explorer pro i think u can auto update the map to show new area

You have to find another way i think to update your zExplorer and AcExplorer 2.22c map
Tam De LThor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:25 pm   

I sure do have the pro version. And I sure can't get it to show Candeth.

This morning I try to do a full update and it comes back saying:
Error getting database from:
http://www.acspedia.com/places/places.dat

I don't remember if I was getting this error yesterday. Yesterday I had downloaded everything I could possibly click on. But no luck...
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:26 pm   

Be sure you have followed the instructions on www.acspedia.com to update your AC Explorer so that it points to their new database. Other than that, if you are getting an error, you need to contact AC Spedia themselves. I'm not responsible for the actual data on that site.
aelwyn2000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:20 pm   

I was having a very similar problem, I had followed the steps on ACSpedia and was able to get updates, but there werent any fairly current ones. For example, Asheron's Island was basically empty, except for the very old posts that were put there years ago. Also, the terrain had updated the little valley around Candeth Keep, but there weren't any entries for the town. Finally, the area known as Olthoi North didn't have the new Brood dungeon on it. It was as if ACSpedia was a few months behind. I would download the update but nothing would change.

When I downloaded the full database, the missing items showed up. I don't know why the standard updates didn't work, but I've got them now. Give that a try and post here please if it worked.

About your new download error, I dunno bout that one. Haven't seen it so far.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: