Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Gelior
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:00 am   

feature request for zexplorer

Hi Zugg,

I know this is probably low on the priority list, but in acxeplorer you can select the portal drop off points as an item, but in Zexplorer you cannot. In AC1 this is beneficial for me so that if I choose not to use the auto route function I can just click on the portal drop point and figure out where the portal that took me to that drop is located. I would appreciate it if you could add that functionality to Zexplorer as well.

EDIT: also I notice that even with portal lines enabled that when you scroll through the map if the portal start is not in the current map area the portal line dissapears- so you cannot follow the portal line to its destination. Again mimicing the functionality of ACexplorer in this case would be more beneficial for helping to locate portal destinations and origins.

Thanks!

Gelior Drake
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:21 pm   

Yep, those kind of things will be cleaned up as I add the terrain routing feature to zExplorer. What I'm actually planning in zExplorer is that you will be able to select *any* spot on the map for the start/end of the route instead of just the location icons.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: