Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Loto
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:11 pm   

Map for Achaea...

This doesnt really have muh to do with support, but does anyone know where I can find a zMUD map for Achaea? I've looked everywhere on th web and cant fid one
Sparkle
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:35 pm   

er, http://www.achaea.com/maps.htm
or, http://achaea.cjb.net
Loto
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:56 am   

Those dont have zMUD maps. I wanted a zMUD map cause than itll ell me where i am and i can speedwalk
Sparkle
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:01 am   

There is no where that you can actually download maps into your zmud, you have to try and make them yourself, as for speedwalking, its not gonna happen in Achaea, they have defences against it, best bet is to try and get slow walking with a good #ok trigger working.
Loto
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:33 am   

Actually, I have downloaded maps into my zMUD. It is very possible. did it with a game called Wheel of Time MUD. I got a map off a website, and downloaded it into zMUD
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:49 am   

Unless one can specify a URL when opening a mapfile, you cannot directly download a map into ZMud. You can, however, use your web browser, a download accelerator/manager, or some other means to obtain the file and open it with ZMud once it resides on your disk. The map should work with no problems, provided the map is not buggy/corrupted, your mapper configuration is totally correct, and so on. There's a chance that if your settings are not configured properly you will either corrupt/mis-modify the map or simply be unable to use it within the mapper environment (ie, no speedwalking because the mapper can't follow).
Sparkle
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:28 am   

What I meant Loto is that there is nowhere you can do this for Achaea, i know you could if there where maps online but there aren't, just images of maps.
Loto
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:37 pm   

Ah, ok. Thank you! :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: