Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

kleenex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:12 pm   

zmapper help

i can not get the mapper to install at all says unable to find table or constraint i used winrar to down load a map that has been used by a lot of other people but i cant even get into mapper now?? i am using windows pro 2000.
DeathShadow
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:48 pm   

*not too sure of the problem* WinRAR is an archiving program, I assume the map was compressed in .RAR format and you extracted the map file(s) ? And your trying to load the uncompressed files?
Anymore info you can provide? Is this for the stand-alone program or the zmapper builtin to zmud?
kleenex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:48 am   

correct. the map was made from others using zmud 6.62 it is a pretty big file. I can look at it in windows form in text, but i cant access it in zmud. The mapper it self wont even load in zmud at all just get the error unable to find table or constraint. i extract the file and put it in zmud. at one time i could open mapper and try and open it from there but it would give me same error code? the only difference is i think they (mappers) use windows 98 zmapper was built into the mud that i am trying to use
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:11 pm   

Go to the page http://www.zuggsoft.com/data and follow the instructions given there for your version of Windows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: