Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Streva

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:44 pm   

'no route found'

abandoned mines (sub) to Temple of Enlightenment...no route found also from the beach lifestone just nearby no route found. This is new, as it's always found a route before. Is it user error or what's up?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 8:29 pm   

Don't know. Perhaps the Temple is in an inaccessible location where the terrain path finding can't find a path. But if it worked before then it should still work. Sorry I can't help much with that. Try some other paths and see if it's just related to these specific locations or something.
Jaz
Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:11 am   

for the record, the path to the Temple of Enlightment or anywhere West of the Landbridge Villas for the matter fails to generate a route and this has been the case for as long as I've been using ACX, ie. over a year.
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:25 pm   

I was able to get a route, but im not able to get route to top of asheron to his castle even though there is one without requiring jumping.

Did you try re updating the Terrain file?

Arwic (33.6N,56.8E)
(Recall Portal 2) Abandoned Mine (34.9N,54.51E)
Abandoned Mines to Qalaba'r Subway (34.9N,54.5E) 0.01km
Run from (75.04S,19.64E) to (74.89S,17.87E) 2.03km
Land Bridge Villas Portal (74.89S,17.87E)
Run from (87.17S,3.54E) to (84.52S,0.01E) 11.25km
Temple of Enlightenment (84.52S,0.01E)
Jaz
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:27 am   

Yep, have updated the Terrain and it still cannot generate a route to the Temple of Enlightment.

If I select the 'Slinky Slope' or 'Beach Lifestone' which are a few kms from it I get a route OK but no dice with the Temple.
Jaz
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:01 am   

/e slaps himself

OK, I've reliased what I wasn't doing.

When doing the updates I was using the CELL.DAT from the laptop I run ACX on. Since I use it remotely with ACX Server on my main playing PC the CELL.DAT on my laptop has barely any data in it (duh!).

Re-ran the Update Map and Terrain functions but changed path to the CELL.DAT on my main playing PC and le viola, one route to the Temple.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: