Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:42 am   

Guru icon sometimes doesn't display

This is really wierd. Sometimes the zMUD Guru icon isn't being displayed on my browser...just a box with a red X in it. Especially seems to happen when I'm looking at a post and then reload the page. But only with new posts.
Darker
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:03 pm   

I'm noticing that too, today. I thought yesterday I had it fixed, but now I'm suspicious that my cache was playing tricks on me. All that needs to be done is for the zguru.gif file to be copied into the forum directory. I could have sworn I'd already done that.

If it's not there (I haven't looked yet) it can be copied from the old forum directory that I left on the server, happily renamed.

quote:
Originally posted by Zugg

This is really wierd. Sometimes the zMUD Guru icon isn't being displayed on my browser...just a box with a red X in it. Especially seems to happen when I'm looking at a post and then reload the page. But only with new posts.

Darker
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:28 pm   

Fixed
quote:
Originally posted by Darker

I'm noticing that too, today. I thought yesterday I had it fixed, but now I'm suspicious that my cache was playing tricks on me. All that needs to be done is for the zguru.gif file to be copied into the forum directory. I could have sworn I'd already done that.

If it's not there (I haven't looked yet) it can be copied from the old forum directory that I left on the server, happily renamed.

quote:
Originally posted by Zugg

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:13 pm   

Confirmed. Works fine now. I think my cache was playing tricks also Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: