Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Twigg
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:45 pm   

The windows drive me crazy!

Thank-you for helping me with the keeping of the characters seperate...it really worked!
Now! I need help with my window settings. I have been using a file of settings kindly given to me by a fellow player. However the thought and whisper windows fling open whenever someone thinks or whispers and interrupts my commandline dialogue thing... I eliminate them and they come right back when there is another think or whisper...how do I control them?
Also is there anyway...besides paying attention, to keep the command line working when I am AIMing someone while ingame. After I have been chatting then I have to reorient the mouse cursor in the command line window in order to get my text going again!
I realize that this is very basic stuff...but I have no-one else to ask...
Thank-you
Twigg

Michele Hawley
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:02 pm   

For the first problem, look in your settings for any triggers that would fire when someone sends you a whisper or thinks soemthing. Eliminate these triggers to stop the windows from apearing.

As for the second problem, isn't this normal, expected behavior from any program? If another program has text focus, then you can't type in your program until you give it the focus back.

Kjata
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: