Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
bluestat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:24 am   

zmud 6.62, automapper, speed walk problem

I am encountering a weird problem using the speed walker. I have two rooms I want to walk between which are a significant distance apart. I can use the "highlight path to room" option, and that works fine; I can also get the "path to room" and if I enter that it will walk to the room. But if I double click on the room on the map, or use #WALK id the cursor changes to the hourglass for a bit, but then no speed walking occurs. If I click on a room about midway between them it works, and then click on the last room I will speed walk to it, so I know the path to the room is ok.. Any help would be appreciated.

Also to note I updated the MDAC after browsing this forum for a solution, but that did not appear to help either.

thanks
b
bluestat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:16 pm   

Found the problem, my previous statement was not quite correct. The path to room, would not give the correct path. It appears when there is a sequence of > 99 of one direction it will not speed walk. Instead of ".100n" for example it would give an incorrect value. Ive submitted this to Zugg as a bug report.

Thanks.
b
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: