Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Colomor

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 9:07 am   

Problem with Zmud and in game Mapper

I am playing a mud called Lands of Chaos (landsofchaos.com 3333). It has its own built in mapper. Once the mapper is turned on it remains "docked" on the top of the page, and any text like combat messages and etc just scroll right through while mapper remains on top and showing me my current position. Well in theory that is how it is supposed to work and it used to work a month ago. I took a break from mudding due to school for a month or so, and reinstalled zmud recently, currently running version 6.62. The way things work out now, is that the scrolling text for some reason goes right over the mapper and blanks it out. The mapper reappeares once i move to another room at which point my position is updated. As far as i know there were no changes in the way the in game mapper works, in the time period that i was gone in. My computer set up did not change in this time period as well. Maybe something within zmud was changed? My question is any way i can change the settings around to the way it used to be?.

Colomor
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 1:29 pm   

There were some changes with some of this, and I'm sure Zugg would like to work this out so that it works like it is supposed to. Try e-mailing him at [url="mailto:zugg@zuggsoft.com"]zugg@zuggsoft.com[/url] for further information. He is going away for a while, so he might not respond right away.

Kjata
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: