Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Zeus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:48 pm   

ACXserver not wanting to start?..help

for what ever reason..I keep seeing at bottom of the server displayed..waiting for game connection.....cant seem to get it to wwork..someone please help w/ advice as to what I might need to do..thanks..
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:35 pm   

That means the ACX Server is not calibrated. Click the Calibrate button and either use the Auto calibration when you are connected to the game, or use the Override calibration and enter the calibration data shown on the http://www.zuggsoft.com/ac page.

Zeus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:20 pm   

hmm..Zugg..I have used the Auto, Manual and Override calibrating options..in using the override option..I did place in the Loc, offset, heading and direct off Info found on website...but still no response to calibration...still will not calibrate..any other recommendations ?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:19 am   

Make sure you unload other 3rd party utilities such as Decal when calibrating. That's about all I can think of. Nobody else is reporting any problems with the current AC patch and it seems to work fine for me here.

Also, I know this is probably obvious, but I assume that you are running ACX Server on the same machine running the AC game client and that you are logged into the game and everything?

Zeus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:26 am   

Ok..thanks Zugg..Ill keep tinkering w/it...hopefully I can get it to calibrate...thanks again...=)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: