Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Nexes
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:31 pm   

Looking for a MUD

I am looking for a MUD that has a magic system similar to that of Inferno (www.ke9.com) and that of Dragons Gate (www.dragons-gate.com) but is FREE. If anyone could list a few I would be quite happy.
ponfyr
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:08 pm   

I guess you'll have to describe Inferno or Dragons Gate's magic system. Baring that, I like fr.imaginary.com port 4001. Give it a try.
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:08 am   

The Mudconnector provides an excellent source for locating MUDs. There's a link to it at the top of this page. Both of the MUD's you referenced use Custom codebases, so you probably won't find many similar ones.

LightBulb
Advanced Member
Nexes
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:27 am   

Uhm, I will describe the magic system in hopes of finding one similar even if the mud is not similar to them. Inferno uses a magic system that has words and gestures. You have to first CHANT the words and add the gestures with WITH. CHANT GIAN WITH TOUCH is one, they have a large number of words and gestures and they do not tell you what each spell requires, you have to find them on your own. Basically I am looking for a MUD with a magic system that does something like that instead of CAST <spellname>.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: