Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Xenophon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:47 am   

Importing Zone Files

I tried importing a zone file from my mud into zmapper. it seemed to be trying to convert it to something, but after about 15 minutes of chugging, it said i had run out of virtual memory and gave me a file reading error. Can zmapper actually convert zone files into maps? If there are some preset conversion rules in place, is there any way to customize these so that I can import files from my mud?

Xenophon
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:45 am   

Try downloading the latest beta version of zMUD. It has a newer ZSCONVERT.EXE program, which is the program used by both zMapper and zMud to import old *.MAP maps.

However, you should also be aware that it was very easy to get corrupted maps in the old format, and if a map zone is corrupted, there isn't any way to convert it.

Finally, if you still have trouble, go to the http://www.zuggsoft.com/data page and make sure you have the latest MDAC/ADO software for your computer and the latest patches for your version of Windows.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: