Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Grasp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:14 pm   

xExplorer updates

As a long time user of Zugg software I was curious to know if there is another build of xExplorer in the works? The current version is great to have yet a few little things seem to be unfinished. When I go into the explorer it always takes me to the same spot when zooming.

-Grasp (Marko? Polo? Marko?)

-Lady Grasp (loyal follower of This Silver Citadel)
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:09 pm   

Hey Grasp!

Yes, there is probably information on this in some older posts here. Basically, I'm trying to get the next public version of zMUD released. I still have another few weeks of work on that. Originally this was supposed to be finished last month, but I was sick for about 3 weeks, and the month of Feburary disappeared somewhere.

Once that is done, I plan to spend most of the rest of this year working on zExplorer and zMapper. First I'll release some new updates that have the faster database code that I developed for zMUD in them. Then, I'll be adding some additional game support to zExplorer, then adding stuff like terrain path finding and real-time tracking to zExplorer. I'll also be releasing free server code so that people (or guilds) can host their own map databases for zExplorer, or host their own maps for other games.

No updates are planned for AC Explorer. My intent is to get zExplorer stable and to have zExplorer implement all of the features found in AC Explorer so that I don't have to support multiple products. But this will take a few months.

So, yes, I have a *lot* of plans for zExplorer this year.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: