Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Slushy21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:34 am   

Auto Login help needed

When i login to a mud i use auto login, you know when it comes up and asks for name and password and if its new it will ask if you want it to save the info for every next time login in, every mud on my list works except one, it makes me enter my screen name and then zmud enters my password for me, this is frustrating, i have tried deleting and redoing, checked all the setting, compared setting to other logins and i cant figure it out, any help appreciated.
Galendorf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:45 am   

I don't know if you looked at this yet, but when you are on the chracter listing, right click on the particular mud (characrer) you are having trouble with. Goto properties, then click the character tab, make sure the name of the character and password are in there. Also when logged in, click on settings button, then click the class dropdown menu and go to Autolog class. You should have a trigger in there similar to this.
#TRIGGER {By what name are you known (or "new" to create a new character): } {#CH} "" {nocr|prompt|case|verbatim}
This will trigger zMUD to pull the information from you properties setting that you checked first. All in all there should be two triggers in there, one for the login name and one for the password. I hope this helps you out.

I am an Old man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: