Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
dime
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:29 pm   

loading old maps?

i imagine this has been brought up and probably resolved a bunch of times.. but i am in a small emergency and have to upgrade zmud immediately today and don't have time to really look around... can you guys tell me if there's any troubles when upgrading loading the old maps? would i have to start over? i'm upgrading from 6.16 btw.. thanks for the help
Talahaski
Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:59 pm   

If you have any trouble, you can always convert your old maps manually by running the convert program that will be installed in your zmud directory after your upgrade.

I think the program is zsconvert.exe

As with any upgrade, you should make a backup of your character's directory first.

Talahaski
Processor PIII 1000
Memory 265MB
Video NVIDIA 64MB
Windows XP
Zmud Version 6.53
Zmapper Version 1.14

http://www.dartmud.com
dime
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:43 pm   

my maps converted fine... the nearby rooms option is very impressive.. it helps greatly... got another question....

with 6.16 when i used #find and it found multiple rooms, it would bring up a window of all the possible rooms and allow me to choose them... with the new version, it only selects one room? and if i were to #find from one of the other rooms, it sets my position incorrectly.. is there any new option to set it back to the way it was?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: