Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Chazcon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:05 pm   

1) AC Explorer not current? 2) Remove portal bots?

1)It seems ACX is not current - it doesn't show the latest housing portals, certain locations. Is this great program falling by the wayside? It's such a staple for me and many others, be a shame to see it fade away and not be replaced. I've tried zExplorer but it's missing so much of what makes ACX good that I've gone back to ACX.

2)How can I remove or turn off the portal bots? This was a huge mistake IMHO, relying on players to keep permanent portal bots in game. It totally screws up the routing feature. Would only be a minor annoyance if I could deselect them as with portals now. Any suggestions ?
Jaz
Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:38 am   

1) It'll only ever be as current as the data people like us put into the AC Spedia database where ACX gets it's info from. It's got nothing to do with ACX. If you see something missing - then go add it!

2) If you don't want Portal Bots to figure in the Routing de-select "Portal Bots" at the bottom of the "Ties" drop-down list on the Route page.

I think you're missing the point of having portal bot support. ACX treats them as dynamic portals. It checks the ZyrcaNet site every 10 mins by default (configurable on the Portal Bots page) and accounts for Bots being up and down by only factoring into routes those that are currently up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: