Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Ch33rz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:34 am   

Help with enemy status

hi,
i've recently jus made my hp bar but im having trouble with making an enemy status bar, the mud that i play on uses words instead of numbers...perfect health;several minor wounds and bruises etc...any help is appreaciated thanx
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:58 am   

quote:

hi,
i've recently jus made my hp bar but im having trouble with making an enemy status bar, the mud that i play on uses words instead of numbers...perfect health;several minor wounds and bruises etc...any help is appreaciated thanx

I see your problem quite clearly. You're having trouble creating it because you are having trouble creating it and your problemation detailerizer is malfunctioning. Replace this module and you should be well on your way to providing clear, concise details of your problem that people who do know what they're doing can use to quickly offer you a solution...

Ok, all silliness aside, you've only told us that your mud uses words to display the status of your enemy. Well, what do these labels mean? Obviously "perfect health" = 100% and "dead" = 0%, but what's the progression/values for the others? We don't play your mud and not every mud uses the system implemented on yours. In fact, you didn't even tell us WHICH mud you play so that whomever didn't feel like posting like I am could go check it out for themselves in order to more quickly get you a solution.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
Ch33rz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:29 am   

im sorry for the lack of information on my first post!

i hope this is what you mean...

perfect health 100%
several minor wounds and bruises 90%
significant wounds 75%
wounds and scratches 50%
terrible condition 25%
vomiting blood 10%
clinging to life 1%

i play on materiamagica.com:23 website is http://www.materiamagica.com

atm im refusing for to play tho...coz i really want to see their health status :)
thanx for your help and time
john_taylor_jr
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:03 am   

#trigger {perfect health} {mhp=100}

and so on. Then set up your button
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: