Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:39 am   

Bug: Re Importing a MUD

If you've already tried to import a MUD (in my case Silver Bridge), and then try to open up the old one (i.e. not the new CMUD generated one) CMUD starts to use all CPU cycles and becomes unresponsive. This may be tied to my error in importing (unfortunately I don't have a reference to the report I submitted.)

Zugg PM if you need specific info from me to link the report.

I know perhaps you're getting a few more bug reports than you expected, but trust me... we all love it. I would even venture that it's because we so eagerly dove into the product that we unearthed so quickly. I suspect (as soon as you've gotten a few days of well deserved rest) you'll vanquish them just as quickly.
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:41 am   

I agree Tech. Most of these bugs seem minor, nothing solidly game-breaking yet, in my experience.
edb6377
Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:01 am   

yeah he also commented on the fact old .mud files had to be opened so it would convert them into pkg format and then close cmud and reopen it with the pkg file and that helps. Still buggy in my case wont open at all because i have scripts galore in there. I sent zugg a copy of one of my more solid mud files for him to play with so lets hope :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: