Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ZealousAnonymous
Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:40 am   

What do you do while waiting for cmud?

So I pretty much watch 'Harold and Kumar' on repeat while waiting for CMUD. That and work on my zMUD system and map. -pace- I'm sooo excited.
slicertool
Magician

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:47 am   

whine and complain how much easier distributing script updates would be if I had the package manager. Then posting scripts like I used to... then whine and complain some more when the people who want them say "I found a bug in a 2 month old version of your script that was created when the race first came out and now that some of the skill messages related to the race have changed, it no longer works and I can't figure out why... you should fix it!" and then inform them that I fixed it three weeks ago and to download the latest copy.

Rinse/Repeat.
GURU

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:16 pm   

slicertool wrote:
then inform them that I fixed it three weeks ago and to download the latest copy.

With the #FTP command, you should be able to automatically download a little text file containing the latest release version number and check it against what the user has installed.

-Tarn
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:53 pm   

"This week I mostly been eating cabbages." Roughly translated doing nothing but reading the forums Shocked

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:47 pm   

Well, my birthday is June 5th and I really hope CMUD is out for that. I have asked for a copy for my bday

edit: 21st bday.
edb6377
Magician

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:36 pm   

I dont do much. I dont wish to write new scripts and then clean them up for cmud. I cant really clean them up now until i have cmud to do it. I still havent decided about taking tech up on his offer either yet. I just go through here and help where i can with scripts when i cant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: