Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Caharin
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:18 am   

pathing oddness

firstly i run windows xp home edition fully updated. now the issue i have is this is a new pc i installed zmud imported all my old settings which i ran previously from zmud 7.05 (this problem has been happening since long before the new updates). anyhow i use a path from in game called like ..cb and it does the path command into the mud i see the directions but in game i move one room and the game hangs. cant imput anything unless i reconnect. if i let it justs it there eventually the mud just reboots me and starts over. zchat also during this time disconnects from anyone im connected to. now from experience i believe this might be a router issue. i use netgear and in the past i had problems if i typed the word 'portals'. have no idea why. but anyhow i fixed that by allowing port 23 to my router ip. but this pathing thing has me puzzled. i've tried closeing zchat incase for some freak reason thats a cause but nothing. i've gone through all the zmud settings trying everything from memory changes to refreshes. anyone else have any idea or experience? i gave as much detail as i can think up if you need more prod me
AesirMergera
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:55 pm   

Sounds like someone broke the spam cutoff to me, but I'm not a smart feller.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: