Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:45 am   

Build 2.2.0.29 posted

Finally!

zApp is all back together again after messing with the ThemeEngine components. They are now stripped out, so the zApp program is even smaller than before.

New to this version is the <HTTP> component for making a simple HTTP server (see the HTTPSERV.ZML demo application that is included). Also new is the <PANEL.SCROLL> component (as requested by theNerd). It works like a normal panel, but if the content is too big for the panel, scroll bars appear.

Most of the dialog boxes should be using the themed DevExpress controls now. Check out the new and improved File Open box (like in the Editor demo) for an example. It implements all of the functionality in the latest Windows FileOpen dialog and should work on all versions of Windows.

I also fixed up the COLORBTN component, used in the editor for setting font and background colors. Also added image column support in the GRID component.

If you have a bug report or suggestion, please make a NEW TOPIC in the forums for it.

Tomorrow I'll be trying to document as much as possible, including the new PANEL.SCROLL, HTTP, and the GRID components. Next week I'll be focusing on the properties and methods of the MEMO component. It's getting closer and closer to public release status.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:58 pm   

I've updated the documentation today. I added the big section for zGrid, along with zPanel (including the scroll panel), and also did the zLabel documentation to show all of the fancy stuff you can do with labels in zApp.

That's about all I'm going to get done on this before leaving tomorrow. Next week I'll be back and will improve the properties and method support for the Memo and document that. Also, I'll document the new HTTP component and improve the demo app to show the built-in session support that it has.
kawawong
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:45 am   

Greate. The new Grid looks very nice and feature-rich. Btw, can I export the data to excel / html? How to? Tks. Very Happy
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:53 am   

I'll be adding the Excel and HTML (and XML) exporting in the future. It's part of the DevExpress tools that I haven't played with yet. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: