Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

slicertool
Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:34 pm   

Shop problem for dev kit

(I already posted something about this in the zmud dev forum, but thought I'd repost here, since it relates to a website problem)

http://www.zuggsoft.com/zmud/order_devkit.htm

clicking the 'Order via the Internet' link leads to an error page which itself seems to be having problems.

The PayPal link does take credit cards now, so completely removing the bad link might be an option.
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:42 pm   

I'm still hopeful that I'll eventually get the Verisign ecommerce stuff working again on the new server. The "Order via Internet" link gives you a page that says the order system is down, which is correct. It's down because it used ASP scripts and I have to rewrite it all in PHP. Since the eLicense store is working for the main products and since PayPal now accepts credit cards from non-Paypal members, I haven't put much priority into the old order page. But I haven't removed the link because I still plan to fix it someday.

Also, since I only get something like one purchase per month for the Dev Kit, it's not effecting very many people (and no, the purchase rate isn't low because the order page is down...it's always been that low)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: