Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:05 pm   

Drop down menus

I have notice that when using Mozilla Firefox 1.0 browser that when you leave the main page (http://zuggsoft.com) The dropdown menus loose some of their CSS text styles. You may want to look into this. When viewing the source it looks like the pages that don't look correctly have an inlince style sheet on the page which is changing the CSSS of the dropdown menus.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:09 pm   

The styles for the menus are stored in the /common/master.css page and should be linked from every page on the site. I'm not getting any problem with this, even with the Firefox version on my computer. Perhaps you can list the exact page you are having trouble with.
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:35 pm   

Zugg, I am getting it on all pages other than the home page. I just looked at the menus as I was filling out this reply and they don't look the same as on the home page."

Here is a screen shot when the drop down menus are correct

Here is a screen shot when the drop down menus are incorrect

I noticed if you are NOT logged in and goto links they look okay,but if you are logged in they dropdowns don't look the same.
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:18 pm   

I figured it out. I was using the subSilver style and the dropdowns menus are set differently then the classic. When I changed my style
back to the classic it worked great.
You may want to look at the styles differences between the two. Razz
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:43 pm   

I'm not worried about it since the subSilver theme is going to get overwritten with all the Classic files soon anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: