Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
dgzoller
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:42 pm   

October Calibration Values for ACX Server

Direct Calibration is checked.
Offset is blank
Heading: 00686F1C

Good Luck!
Dave
zaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:54 am   

Thanks! It works fine for me on Solclaim.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:26 pm   

Dave, you are 'da Man. (I notice it's the camera again, but certainly good enough to work)

Incidently, how do you find the memlocs? I've been completely unable to callibrate for months.

-Cap
dgzoller
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:13 pm   

I start by doing automatic calibrations with the debug log on, then try each "Possible Loc" and "Possible Heading" until I find a set that works. Often I have to try the calibrations in varios locations around Dereth. This time, I couldn't get any sets of numbers that worked well from the log made at the allegiance mansion, I found one set but it was very jumpy. Then I tried another auto calibrate near my home in Slinker Meadows (near Rithwic) and found the set I posted. From playing with these memory locations over the past several months I've noticed that it's easier to find a set that works when there are no other bodies in range. I mean no people, npc's and monsters within BS/2 scanning range. Also, and this is extremely important, do not have decal on! I've never gotten anything useful from trying to calibrate with decal on.

Hope this helps y'all if I get hit by a bus and you need to find them yourself!!
Dave
DeBary_FL
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:08 pm   

dgzoller wrote:
Also, and this is extremely important, do not have decal on! I've never gotten anything useful from trying to calibrate with decal on.
For the last 4 or 5 months I've been able to do an auto-calibrate in a small area right around my cottage. It might take 4 or 5 tries, and I move a small distance, just a step or 2, after each failed calibration, but it does calibrate eventually. FWIW, I've done this both with and without Decal running, and, for me at least, Decal doesn't seem to make any difference. YMMV.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: