Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Krule
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:43 pm   

[OT] Todo List Needed

I need a program to keep track of my todo lists.

I have todo lists that have items with subitems, which themselves have todo lists. It's becomming too much paper for me to handle, and the computer approach has helped me not at all. Does anyone know of software to keep track of tasks EASILY (I would use outlooks but it looks like such a mess. I dont need to associate dates/times with my tasks, but I do need to associate sub tasks, etc)

Help PLEASE!!!
The Raven
Magician

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:49 pm   

Well, I was about to post how you could do this in eMobius in just a few minutes Zugg... until I realized that the poster wasn't Zugg. :-) Though this does sound like the kind of simple App Zeus was made for.

A task object (isDone, shortDesc, longDesc, priority) along with a simple dialog for adding tasks, and stuffing them into a folder hierarchy (same object already used to store email), and boom. Todo list.

Just a thought.
bortaS
Magician

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:28 am   

Krule,

Try this one:

http://www.codeproject.com/tools/ToDoList2.asp
mr_kent
Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:44 pm   

http://www.treepad.com/agendas/
Krule
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:34 pm   

Hmmm..I actually borrowed an iPaq from a friend of mine and I'm playing around with that for tasks...so far I have to say I'm unimpressed..the only plus I see so far is the ability to have my tasks with me on the go, which is definatly a big plus..but who writes this software? Clearly not people who have alot of things to do.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: