Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
palio
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:55 pm   

Not enough storage is available to process

I keep getting this error right before zmud crashes. It was not crashing this way in the last make. Is there a fix for this. Sometimes it seems to crash when I move the zmud window or I switch between windows
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:41 am   

Zugg has received a number of similar memory issue reports. While neither he nor none of the beta testers have been able to find any way to track it we are looking to gather more information about the problem.

Specifics such as you system configuration (OS and hardware), approximate running time before crash, settings(triggers etc.) and preference(mainly scrollback sizes) information, and even window layout would help.

Also to make it easier for Zugg please post this information to the topic regarding memory issue in the Beta Forum. Access is automatic after reading and answering a small questionaire.
palio
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:57 am   

Well I cant get to the other forum and do not have the desire to fight with it so here is the information. Let me know if there is anything else that is needed.

amd athlon XP 2800+
448 MB Ram
60 gig HD
Hardware XP Home
Running time between crashes: Zmud is never turned off.
History Size 9999
Windows layout is usually mud window (up to 3) on the bottom with 3-7 windows up top with various output from the mud redirected to them.

I have noticed many times it seems to happen when switching from zmud to yahoo messanger or just moving the zmud window in general
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:33 am   

Give the new 7.04 version a try. The resource leak should be fixed now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: