Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:09 am   

Zugg's network connection

Crosspost from zMUD forum:

My connection is actually worse now. The Adelphia tech came over today and declared that the drop from the street box to my house has a heavy loss and needs to be replaced. Of course, its ANOTHER WEEK until they can come do that. Then they'll tear up my lawn and who knows if it will work any better.

Given that this connection went bad within a day over a month ago now makes me think it's not the cable but is something in one of their boxes, but I couldn't convince him. He has to replace the cable first to eliminate that as a cause.

This is getting even more frustrating. Can't surf, can't play online games, can't keep an eye on the zuggsoft server, and can barely do email. Fortunately we have our own email server here at home so it can queue up outgoing mail and spit it out during the 5 minutes a day that the network is up.

I'm expecting to have the server scripts and new zExplorer ready tomorrow, but who knows if I'll have a network connection to upload them from. Grr.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: