Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ZeKe
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:45 pm   

ZMud Scrollback Refresh

I dont know where else to ask this but I have something strange going on with my laptop and zMud. Everyonce in awhile while connected to a mud the scrollback stops refreshing but I continue to receive data. If hit pageup it sometimes refreshes the screen but sometimes does not. Now this does not happen all the time it does happen enough to make it difficult to mud. I believe I have all the latest drivers for this laptop but have found no settings in zMud that fix this. Has anyone ran into this or have any suggestions? Please let me know if i need to post any more information. Thanks for your help!

-ZeKe
zMud 6.62 - W2k Sp3 etc.. >=)
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:47 pm   

This is a bug that was supposed to have been fixed. E-mail Zugg with information about what is happening to you so that he may be able to find out why it is still happening.

Kjata
ZeKe
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:19 pm   

Ok, I emailed Zugg with the data from my laptop ad since then I have experenced the same problem on all the computers I have Zmud on. I am not sure why this all of a sudden has happened but I have heard nothing back as to how to fix this, unless it will be in the next release. If someone could please let me know what is going on I would appreicate it, thanks again!

-Michael
S0LARFLARE69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:40 am   

I'm having the same problem and it's kinda bad for zuggsoft i mean i get the trial for the 30 day's and it annoys me so much i'd rather use telnet then this junk all i gotta say is if it's not broke don't fix it.
Siddha
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:54 am   

install zMUD 4.62, and forget about this problem:)
btw, there there is no lot's og bugs/ So far(after couple years using it:)) there is one:)))
which is not appearing very often, and relevant to data receiving from MUD(as i understand it)/
laguage is not so felxible as in latest versions, but still good anough/
ZeKe
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:05 pm   

I would love to go back to an older version but I have scripts and such that are written for the latest version of zMUD. I am just curious as to when there might be a patch or something I can do to resolve this as the problem has spread to all three of the computers I have zMUD installed on. Thnx -ZeKe
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:23 pm   

Try the e-mail again, sometimes stuff happens, but Zugg and Chiara try to answer all e-mails withing 48 hours.
ZeKe
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:18 pm   

Well, it has been 10 days since my last post and I have heard nothing. I sent a message to Zugg this morning VIA the forum. I just wish I could get this solved as the problem is getting worse so it seems. Thanks for your help in advance.

-ZeKe
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: