Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
neep
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:46 am   

wait till all scripts are done executing?

is there a way to make zmud wait till it's done executing scripts to go to the next line? the problem is I have a nested loop command that isn't finished executing before another trigger is fired, and the trigger that is fired resets the variables that I'm using in the loop. For right now I'm using #WAIT 5000 before I reset but that won't work if I'm lagging (which I sometimes am when I'm downloading at the same time) thanks for help. If I need to post the exact trigs and vars I will but I wanted to refrain from doing that if I don't have to... (lots of explaining vars and stuff)

-Neep
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:12 am   

quote:

is there a way to make zmud wait till it's done executing scripts to go to the next line? the problem is I have a nested loop command that isn't finished executing before another trigger is fired, and the trigger that is fired resets the variables that I'm using in the loop. For right now I'm using #WAIT 5000 before I reset but that won't work if I'm lagging (which I sometimes am when I'm downloading at the same time) thanks for help. If I need to post the exact trigs and vars I will but I wanted to refrain from doing that if I don't have to... (lots of explaining vars and stuff)

-Neep

I believe you want the #PRIORITY command.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
neep
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 6:02 pm   

thanks MattLofton, works like a charm!

-Neep
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: