Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Santel
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:55 pm   

v6.40 Automapper disapearing

My automapper has a tendency to vanish into thin air. Im using Win XP Pro. On the task line i have the zmud window and the mapper window as well, but when i click the mapper it "moves" somewhere and is gone. I have to maximize it to look at it. If i try to make it smaller it just vanish again.

Today when i started zmud and click the icon for loading up automapper nothing happens.. the main zmud window blink's and thats it.. no mapper at all, but my 2nd char, loaded into zmud with my 1st char he can take his mapper out.. strange guess its a config thing.

your help would be much appriciated.

Santel
Darker
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:42 pm   

This is my dumb attempt to offer help. I know WinXP has the ability to group icons. Is that turned on by chance? I wonder if the Automapper window might be minimized, and the taskbar icons grouped, so you don't see it on the task bar.

I'm not even sure zMUD works with XP's grouping, I just know that when I use XP, I get frustrated at grouping when my separate IE windows are condensed to a single icon.

zMUD 6 Online Help: All the power you'll ever need.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:48 pm   

Try clicking on Layout|Reset Windows|Mapper to see if that brings the mapper to the front. Once you have in on top, then click on the little thumbtack button next to the minimize button so it is selected.

Kjata
Santel
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:00 pm   

quote:

Try clicking on Layout|Reset Windows|Mapper to see if that brings the mapper to the front. Once you have in on top, then click on the little thumbtack button next to the minimize button so it is selected.

Kjata

Hey hey.. my mapper is back.

Santel
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: